D23194: Making FileJob behave consistently.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 24 11:10:13 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Unittests are missing.

INLINE COMMENTS

> filejob.h:110
>      /**
> -     * Data from the slave has arrived.
> +     * Data from the slave has arrived. emitted after read().
> +     *

emitted -> Emitted

> filejob.h:112
> +     *
> +     * Unless a read() request was sent for 0 bytes, End of data (EOD) has been
> +     * reached if data.size() == 0

Why would someone request reading 0 bytes? That doesn't seem sensible to me.

> filejob.h:144
>      /**
> -     * Bytes written to the file.
> +     * \p written bytes were written to the file. Emitted after write();
>       * @param job the job that emitted this signal

s/;/./

> filejob.h:185
> + * On error the open() signal is not emitted. To catch errors please
> + * connect to the result() signal.
> + *

(OK -- that's supposed to be a known fact from the base class KJob, but I'm not opposed to saying it again ;)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO