BluezQt GATT client API

Иван Подкурков podkiva at mail.ru
Fri Aug 23 18:18:09 BST 2019

Hello,

I have a question regarding  BluezQt library.

In recent  commits I see that the functionality for Bluetooth Low Energy (GATT) was added, but I don't see the way to act as a client, i.e. to read GATT characteristics from other devices.

There is one test called  leserver.cpp /  leserver.h which demonstrates the way to act as a GATT server for other Low Energy devices, but not other way around.

Is Low Energy GATT client API not supported yet, or am I missing something among the API?

Best Regards,
Ivan Podkurkov