D23300: Add FictionBook 2 icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 22 08:37:40 BST 2019

ndavis requested changes to this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  Upon closer inspection, I found a few issues that need to be fixed.

  Blur can't be used because the Qt SVG renderer doesn't support it. You'll have to use linear or radial gradients for shadows instead.

  Left: Qt, Right: Inkscape
  F7269047: Screenshot_20190821_232156.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7269047>

  The 16 and 22 px icons are using the wrong style. These are more similar to other mimetype icons of those sizes:

  F7269428: br.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7269428>
  F7269419: light.tar.gz <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7269419>
  F7269417: dark.tar.gz <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7269417>

  The "fb 2" is not always easy to read. I suggest aligning the characters to the grid. For the 32px version, you could just copy in the 16px version from my attached archives since the alignment is already done. F7269314: Screenshot_20190822_021416.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7269314>

  Breeze Dark icons are also missing.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons