D23286: Prevent dragging SimpleKCM contents outside view

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 20 18:32:21 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D23286#515329 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23286#515329>, @GB_2 wrote:

  > I will fix it there, but it won't disable click and drag to scroll the view if it's scrollable. It just disables click and drag scroll when there is no scrollbar

  Right, that's fine.

  > and disables the scroll overshoot on desktop.

  This would disable it when using a touch swipe or a touchpad on the desktop too though, right? That doesn;t seem desirable. I think we on;y want scroll overshoot disabled when using a scroll wheel; for all other cases, IMO it should be on.

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative

BRANCH
  prevent-dragging-simplekcm-contents-outside-view (branched from master)