D23161: Make media control icons outline style instead of solid style

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 14 21:11:14 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, not sure how I feel about this. I kind of like the filled-in versions.

  Regardless, please re-add `id="current-color-scheme"` to the CSS, or else the icons will no longer change their colors to reflect the color scheme.

  Also, if we want to do this, we'll need a companion patch for plasma-frameworks to adjust the equivalent icons in the Breeze Plasma theme too.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons