D23161: Make media control icons outline style instead of solid style

Yunhe Guo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 14 20:57:56 BST 2019

guoyunhe created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
guoyunhe requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In progress. If others think this is the correct way to do it, I can continue with other media control icons and all sizes.

  From my understanding of KDE HIG, the icon should be outline style whenever possible.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  icons-dark/actions/16/media-playback-pause.svg
  icons-dark/actions/16/media-playback-start.svg
  icons-dark/actions/16/media-playback-stop.svg
  icons/actions/16/media-playback-pause.svg
  icons/actions/16/media-playback-start.svg
  icons/actions/16/media-playback-stop.svg