D22968: Make it possible to modify contacts

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 6 15:07:02 BST 2019

apol created this revision.
apol added reviewers: Frameworks, jbbgameich, bshah.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Includes a vcard field so that backends can feed all of the data through
  it.
  Introduces the AbstractEditableContact that when subclassed it will be
  able to edit contacts by overriding setCustomProperty.
  The vcard was introduced because I'd expect contact applications using
  the vcard data as an interface rather than implementing every property
  one by one.

TEST PLAN
  Modified my contacts several times using plasma-phonebook.

REPOSITORY
  R307 KPeople

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/backends/CMakeLists.txt
  src/backends/abstractcontact.cpp
  src/backends/abstractcontact.h
  src/backends/abstracteditablecontact.cpp
  src/backends/abstracteditablecontact.h
  src/persondata.cpp
  src/persondata.h