D22946: Include API to generically implement --replace arguments

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 5 13:18:56 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Just some API style nitpicks while this was by-passing. Not dealt with KDBusService recently, so cannot really comment otherwise. QCoreApplication::processEvents() in the constructor though makes me feel uncomfortable, any chance to make this async?

INLINE COMMENTS

@since missing

> kdbusservice.h:151
> +     */
> +    explicit KDBusService(StartupOptions options, bool replace, QObject *parent = nullptr);
> +

Please no "bool" type argument, this makes places calling harder to understand -> https://community.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#Flags

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons