D22884: [RFC] Don't show title on page by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 1 22:50:49 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, mart.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KPageWidgetItems live in a multi-page KPageDialog that already shows the current page's
  title in its page selector sidebar/tab bar/whatever. Showing it again on the page is
  redundant. There's no toolbar where the title could live like in Kirigami, either.

  RFC because this is mostly to solicit comments. In principle I think this change makes
  sense, but when trying it out, not having a header on the page does feel a little bit
  strange to me.

  If we do decide to do this, obviouslt this is only one of several required patches
  (for Plasma, System Settings, etc)

TEST PLAN
  F7135874: no headers on the page.gif <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7135874>

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  no-headers-on-the-page-by-default (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kpagewidgetmodel.cpp