D22609: Add expanding spacers as a customization option for toolbars

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 1 01:49:50 BST 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I think we should make everything uppercase, and if the separators need visual differentiation, making them lowercase is kind of a hack.

  **However**, that change would need to be made in a separate patch because it affects more than just the addition made here. So I recommend that in this patch, we follow the trend (lowercase) and discuss a potential casing change in another patch later. Let's not let this completely awesome new feature get delayed too long by bikeshedding. :)

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH
  master