D20838: Allow to drop one file or one folder on KDirOperator

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 17:59:42 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D20838#457395 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20838#457395>, @meven wrote:

  > I have fixed those two issues :
  >
  > - the path are now translated from kde url to mostlocal urls (dropping from desktop:/ works fine) (not from trash:/ though, but it currently does not work currently in the filename field either)
  > - the drop action moveAction needed to be allowed in the KDirModel for the drop from the folder view to work.

  Works perfectly!

  > - To test: what if the filewidget has a mime filter ?

  In this case, if the dropped file has a mimetype not permitted by the dialog's filter, it should be marked as an invalid drop.

  > - To test: what if the filewidget is in folder mode ?

  I would say that dropping a file should enter its parent path (and remove the filename part of the path). Dropping a folder should add the folder's path as normal

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO