D20735: [KPropertiesDialog] Add octal permissions

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 25 19:00:19 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Code looks sane now. But the UI needs polish. Putting it in the advanced  page feels awkward to me, and even on that page, its location isn't right. It feels arbitrary, disconnected from the rest of the UI. I feel like it might sit better on the main page, to the left of the Advanced Permissions button. Alternatively, if it has to stay on the advanced page, it needs to feel better integrated with the rest of the layout.

  Adding #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> for more commentary.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO