D20805: [Window Thumbnail] Also monitor scene visibility and clean up

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 25 11:44:41 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Just because the item is `visible` doesn't mean the window itself is. Keep track of the window it's in.
  Use `itemChange` instead of connects and move the check for starting to `startRedirect` so we don't have to check the conditions for that in every change handler (visible && enabled && window->visible). It also saves three connects in the constructor.
  Also, don't unredirect if we didn't redirect in the first place to avoid warnings printed on console.

  BUG: 406303

TEST PLAN
  Window thumbnails still work
  Don't have fds pile up anymore

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/windowthumbnail.cpp
  src/declarativeimports/core/windowthumbnail.h