D20693: Remove pixelated border

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 23 08:28:39 BST 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D20693#454173 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20693#454173>, @ngraham wrote:

  > This patch doesn't apply:
  >
  >    INFO  Base commit is not in local repository; trying to fetch.
  >   Created and checked out branch arcpatch-D20693.
  >   Checking patch src/ui/imagepreviewwidget_p.h...
  >   Checking patch src/ui/imagepreviewwidget.cpp...
  >   Checking patch data/thumb_frame.png...
  >   error: the patch applies to 'data/thumb_frame.png' (afaf432793864e1fb3f1fc27aa1d53689f2243b5), which does not match the current contents.
  >   error: data/thumb_frame.png: patch does not apply
  >   Checking patch data/CMakeLists.txt...
  >   Applied patch src/ui/imagepreviewwidget_p.h cleanly.
  >   Applied patch src/ui/imagepreviewwidget.cpp cleanly.
  >   Applied patch data/CMakeLists.txt cleanly.
  >
  >    Patch Failed!
  >   Usage Exception: Unable to apply patch!
  >

  > Also it would be helpful if you used `arc` for your patches, since then you can see the context here in the web UI: https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Using_Arcanist_to_post_patches

  This yielded less problems than last couple of times i attempted to use it. It also was a smoother experience in general, it would seem that development has progressed since last i tried to use it and it ended up hosing a few weeks' worth of work for me, which was a whole big trash fire of fun.

  > Additionally, it's nice if you can add a screenshot to the Test Plan section for patches that involve UI changes: https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Include_some_screenshots

  Yup, totally forgot those, mabad, incoming

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff