D20761: Remove pixelated border

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 23 08:19:34 BST 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In the before-times, drop shadows were considered vitally
  important on everything, and so it was introduced to
  KNewStuff's dialogues as well. It was, however, never done
  quite right, and it's making our dialogues look all silly.
  So, we remove it for now, and if we still want it, we can
  reintroduce them in a more modern fashion.

  BUG:391108

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  no-pixelated-border (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  data/CMakeLists.txt
  data/thumb_frame.png
  src/ui/imagepreviewwidget.cpp