D20708: Change input-* device icon styles, add 16px icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 22 18:16:59 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Even if only Inkscape currently uses the icon, as a rule we ignore that kind of information for code/content in Frameworks, because //in principle// any app could use it. It's more important for the icon to be semantically correct for any app that  wants to use it than it is for it to match its current sole user.

  For `dialog-input-devices`, I would accept an icon that //includes// a drawing tablet, but not one that has //only// a drawing tablet.

  We can do the Mouse and Joystick changes in another patch, I just wanted to mention them. :)

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons