D20697: Review IconBorder

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 20 13:29:08 BST 2019

loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: KTextEditor.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The only two included changes noticeable by the user are:

  - Use line number color for unfolded triangle to be less intrusive
  - Move the line modification hint away from the edit area between the line numbers and the folding area to be less irritating when cursor is in first column

  Most of the changes in this patch could you see as code cosmetic or an attempt to make it more maintenance-friendly.

  - Cleanup, avoid redundancies and nesting
  - Rename members, make them unified named
  - Give each area an own value name
  - Remove m_oldBackgroundColor, can't see any benefit
  - Make positionToArea() and sizeHint() less error prone in case of design changes

TEST PLAN
  Pls try it, but I'm not sure if I'm done with it

  F6783737: 1555761488.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6783737>

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

AFFECTED FILES