D20096: Fill UDSEntry::UDS_CREATION_TIME under linux when glibc >= 2.28

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 20 11:02:15 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D20096#453194 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20096#453194>, @dfaure wrote:

  > I'm talking about jobtest and kdirmodeltest regressing exactly in build 87, which is where this commit landed.
  >  If you click on history for a given test you can see that those aren't sporadic failures: https://build.kde.org/view/OS%20-%20Windows/job/Frameworks/job/kio/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.10/87/testReport/junit/projectroot/autotests/kiowidgets_kdirmodeltest/history/
  > and
  >  https://build.kde.org/view/OS%20-%20Windows/job/Frameworks/job/kio/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.10/87/testReport/junit/projectroot/autotests/kiocore_jobtest/history/
  >
  > The failures in kfileitemtest and kdirlistertest (note: model != lister) are unrelated, I'll look into those.

  Thank you for making this clear.

  The regression are associated with symlink resolution.
  I think I have identified the issue.
  Please see D20694 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20694> and could we test this on CI.

  It makes me think that for some reviews, it would be good to test it on CI before merging.
  At my past place of work we used this extensively, it was quite helpful.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO