D20489: [KIO] Make it compile without foreach (Step 1)

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 13 23:21:25 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  I view the KF5 changelog as the list of things that can be useful to the users of the frameworks (i.e. application developers).
  When we add API, fix a bug, or change dependencies, that's useful for them to know.
  When we repair a unittest, fix typos in comments, port away from deprecated methods and so on, I don't see how that is useful for the application developers to know. To me it would just be noise in the changelog, it doesn't affect them.
  Sure, in the long run it means we're maintaining the stuff and making sure it will still work with future versions of Qt, but they'll get notified of that when the time comes anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO