D20312: get username from full name usernameFromFullname(QString fullname) -> QString

Sune Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 9 19:13:18 BST 2019

svuorela added a comment.

  In D20312#445122 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20312#445122>, @ahmedbilal wrote:

  > @svuorela If system have user with same Real Name it would return the username of first user. I think, this function should be in Okular instead because there seems to be no use case where it would be used besides showing avatar for PDF's authors. Whats your comment on it.

  I think it is less important to get it perfect if it just goes into okular as part of the application. There it can be adapted and evolved slowly. But we should have it perfect if it should land in one of the frameworks. The API defined here is kind of cast in stone.

  /Sune

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons