D19952: Added 2 icons (1 16px and 1 22px) named "input-num-on" that shows a num-lock key

t-ask noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 8 11:15:27 BST 2019

t-ask added a comment.

  As I'm quite busy right now I will upload my current SVG version. I did add a very simple more Breeze styled icon (which I think is not the best fit to identify it as a NUM button).

  F6759017: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6759017>

  Maybe someone else has the time to alter this one. If it's not urgent, let me know the changes you like to see and I will modify this version later on - can take up to 3 weeks.

  F6759011: input-numlock-on.22.svg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6759011>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons