D18296: Add support for passing cursor information via URL parameters when running kioclient exec.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 8 09:05:51 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Is the makeURL function still used, or should it be removed now?

INLINE COMMENTS

> urlinfo.h:39
> +     */
> +    UrlInfo(QString path)
> +        : line(0), column(0)

const QString &

And what if it's a URL? At this point this string is pathOrUrl.

> urlinfo.h:77
> +        url = QUrl::fromUserInput(path, QDir::currentPath(), QUrl::AssumeLocalFile);
> +

I'm not sure about AssumeLocalFile, in the context of kde-open.
This is about opening existing files, not creating new files.
So it should be removed.

REPOSITORY
  R126 KDE CLI Utilities