D20312: get username from full name usernameFromFullname(QString fullname) -> QString

Sune Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 6 20:56:59 BST 2019

svuorela requested changes to this revision.
svuorela added a comment.

  I think unit tests would be nice. Including unit tests documenting the behavior for multiple users with the same full name.

  My systems have several users named "Sune Vuorela"

INLINE COMMENTS

> kuser.h:412
> +     */
> +    static QString usernameFromFullname(QString fullname);
>      /**

What happens if multiple users have the same full name?

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons