D20096: Fill UDSEntry::UDS_CREATION_TIME under linux when glibc >= 2.28

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 6 18:11:03 BST 2019

bruns added a comment.

  I think the code itself is good to go now.

  Can you please update the summary somewhat (and better do it directly in phabricator, as arc will throw away any changes in the commit message, unless you do a  - `arc amend`, update the commit message in git, `arc diff --verbatim` - cycle).

  1. describe the dolphin screenshot textually
  2. update the FIXED-IN, unless it lands before KF 5.57 is tagged
  3. in the test plan, say what **is** tested
  4. probably better first sentence:

  > The birthtime can be retrieved using using the statx function, available since glibc 2.28. In case the kernel lacks support for the underlying syscall, glibc falls back to stat internally. The validity of the btime field is indicated in the mask field, e.g. when the kernel or the filesystem lacks support for btime. For details, see <manpage url>.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO