D20166: Keep desktoptheme SVG files uncompressed in repo, install svgz

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 5 13:55:03 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Recent example where plain SVGs in the repo would have made the change immdiate visible, as only the strings of some id attributes where changed (to match the new icon names), but instead all we see with our tool is an exchange of the complete binary blob:  D20261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20261>

  So, do I correctly see that people are rather positive about this change, at least no-one objecting it? If so, I would propose to merge it after KDE Frameworks 5.57 has been branched this WE, i.e. merge Friday next week for another 7 days of consideration, but with some weeks before the next release so people using master can test-drive things some more before release, not only me :)

  Who feels like giving  explicit +1 or the needed Accepts? :)

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)