D20226: Add "notifications" and "notifications-disabled" icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 3 17:04:03 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D20226#442934 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20226#442934>, @bruns wrote:

  > Diagonal or round shapes are **not** required to be pixel grid aligned. Actually, it is not even possible, as there is **always** some antialiasing. It even helps to make round shapes a little bit bit larger than the pixel grid, so some of the corner/edge pixels are solid color.

  I'm aware, but that's not the problem. If you look at the left side of the bell and the right side, the right side is wider. Maybe it's not that visible at 100%/96 DPI, but we should try to have resizable and reusable shapes when possible.

  F6749114: Screenshot_20190403_112343.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6749114>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons