D20181: Adds Binary Data units (bits, kilobytes, kibibytes ... yottabytes)

Jonathan Rubenstein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 1 19:08:25 BST 2019

JJRcop created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
JJRcop requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  New data category BinaryDataCategory featuring bits and bytes, both SI units and powers of two, from normal bits all the way up to Yibibytes.

  This only features ( positive SI prefix | IEC power of two prefix ) + ( bits | bytes ), and does not include units like nibbles (half a byte), octets (alternative form of byte), or prefixes that are less than 1. My reasoning behind this is to keep it clean and uncluttered, but I do not mind adding them if asked.

  FEATURE: 402798

  F6743030: Screenshot_20190401_134414.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6743030> F6743029: Screenshot_20190401_134444.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6743029>

REPOSITORY
  R292 KUnitConversion