D15843: Allow FileIndexerConfig to check device mounted status by path.

James Smith noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 30 22:06:27 BST 2018

smithjd added a comment.

  In D15843#334230 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15843#334230>, @bruns wrote:

  > Most obvious problem with this change - as far as I can deduce from your description, this is about runtime behaviour. The config class is the wrong place to add this method.

  This isn't that different from shouldBeIndexed and it's related methods. Anywhere else would require exporting the StorageDevices object, already actively opposed by you: https://phabricator.kde.org/D15047?

  Please provide a credible alternative if you're going to oppose new additions, or oppose new features and clearly explain your opposition if you intend to block them by opposing new additions.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo