D15859: allow non-local file:// redirect to a M$-WebDav URL

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 30 21:56:56 BST 2018

mkoller updated this revision to Diff 42626.
mkoller added a comment.

  M$ -> windows

  About SSL: I have no idea how an SSL url from a sharepoint server would look like, since it seems the setup we use does not use ssl.
  The mentioned webdavsystem.com link just describes how it would look like as a win-UNC path, but since I receive urls in mail which are not in the unc syntax, I'm not sure if they will contain this @ssl token or not

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15859?vs=42603&id=42626