D15853: Change drive-harddisk to more adaptable style

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 30 20:45:34 BST 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D15853#334455 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15853#334455>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D15853#334425 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15853#334425>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > Ouch, I was not aware of this. All of the other monochrome icons I made that have been committed to master probably lack this as as well. It would be nice to have all the required info for making icons on a wiki somewhere. The icon HIG doesn't say anything about this.
  >

  > Sounds like we should document it there. Wanna submit a patch? The repo is git://anongit.kde.org/websites/hig-kde-org.git :)
  >
  > Feel free to also submit a patch to do this for the other icons you've recently made.

  I would, but I feel like there may be other things I don't know and I don't want to be a blind man leading the blind. Right now, what I know is "copy this code into the file". Why? Because it somehow improves compatibility with the system colors. It's not only an unsatisfying answer, but it seems like an inelegant solution as well.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons