D15814: show all borders for pop up windows in a dock

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 28 18:52:03 BST 2018

mvourlakos added a comment.

  @ngraham @abetts I searched a bit the "downward-pointing triangle" case but I dont think it can be drawn based on the current plasma theme implementation. Plasma themes are svg(s) so the borders images can also have borders so it isnt just drawing a triangle based on the theme background color.

  I believe it would be better if the relevant discussion could be taken place at another place, in order to keep this review clean for feedback.

  This commit improves the situation for Latte a lot until something better is supported.
  The arrow case will also need full borders in order to be drawn correctly so this commit still has meaning.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)