D15721: Make lock on plasmavault icon visible with breeze-dark

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 25 10:05:49 BST 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D15721#331388 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15721#331388>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Can you provide steps to reproduce the problem so I can test it? In my naive testing, the `plasmavault` icon looks like a lock and shows up fine on both Breeze Light and Breeze Dark.

  Here's one way to reproduce the bug that this change fixes:

  1. Switch to the Breeze Dark icon theme
  2. Use the `plasmavault` icon for a favorite place in Dolphin. In this case, it's the `~/Vaults` folder.

  Here's a close-up of the problem.F6284027: Screenshot_20180925_045058.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6284027>

  > I'm also confused by the images you posted (which should be in the Test Plan{ section, BTW that depict different icons. Can you help a brotha out?

  The pictures are just showing how the icon looks after the change. I suppose I should have shown the old version for comparison. I don't actually know what the test plan section is for and I don't know where I would find that information.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons