D15718: Do not index the path if the path has no execute permissions.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 24 21:44:21 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  The point is, we don't make changes to our software that break users, and then demand that users alter their own files to keep using the software. It's not an option--especially if the breakage results in the software basically not working at all (i.e. search no longer works because nothing is being indexed anymore) or the fix is very invasive (i.e. you need to recursively change the permissions on all of your files, probably using terminal commands).

  Sorry, no.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo