D15714: add a string suffix to test data and use for unicode testing of taglibwriter

Sune Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 23 18:52:20 BST 2018

svuorela added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> taglibwritertest.cpp:66
> +    QCOMPARE(extractedGenre, QString(QStringLiteral("Genre1") + stringSuffix));
> +    QCOMPARE(extractedComment, QString(QStringLiteral("Comment1") + stringSuffix));

I suggest checking that the last bytes of all these extracted things is the actual actual utf8 bytes, so that if someone compiles or saves this file in a broken encoding that the testing doesn't fail.

> taglibwritertest.cpp:75
>      QTest::addColumn<QString>("mimeType");
> +    QTest::addColumn<QString>("stringSuffix");

Given stringSuffix is the same for all tests, is it needed to have as a test data thing ?

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData