D15644: Provide option to hide menu bar for Ksysguard - Bug 395349

Luca Sartorelli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 21 17:06:58 BST 2018

lsartorelli updated this revision to Diff 42101.
lsartorelli retitled this revision from "Bug 395349" to "Provide option to hide menu bar for Ksysguard - Bug 395349".
lsartorelli edited the summary of this revision.
lsartorelli added a comment.

  Thank you, for all the feedback.

  Yes, I have to admit the Diff 42047, was the proper patch while Diff 42048 was just an attempt to clean it a little bit.
  Sorry, I did a bit of a mess with the diffs and all the tools that are new me.

  Here is patch that should work

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15644?vs=42048&id=42101

AFFECTED FILES