D15464: [server] Touch drag support

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 19 01:33:01 BST 2018

romangg marked 3 inline comments as done.
romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in seat_interface.cpp:1331
> If I add 2 IDs
>
> [0,1]
>
> then remove ID 0
>
> [1]
>
> with the old code I would  get the ID 2, with this I'll get a second ID 1

Redid this one too many times and overlooked this obvious problem. I will just use the last() call of the QMap instead of size(). Thanks!

> davidedmundson wrote in seat_interface_p.h:153
> If you don't need the order QHash over QMap

Needs to be a QMap now again with the last() call in the touchDown method.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland