D15591: Add Open Document thumbnailer

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 19:43:24 BST 2018

broulik planned changes to this revision.
broulik added a comment.

  > ...that doesn't seem likely, that'd be like Plasma using Kicker classes from KDE3 times, which is the last time Calligra was called that ;)

  I wanted to say `Ko` classes as that's what they're prefixed with but I didn't expect anyone to understand this, hence `KOffice` :)

  > The patch is missing opendocumentthumbnail.desktop.

  Aw, crap, just noticed that I forgot to add it, will update the patch tomorrow.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras