D14757: Warn user before copy/move operation if available space is not enough

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 16 18:22:09 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Yay, it works now! If I try to copy a folder that is too big, it stops immediately before anything happens, and the following is displayed in Dolphin:

  F6268053: It works, mostly.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6268053>

  The weird display is probably a bug in Dolphin with how it builds up the string to display to the user.

  Now that I see it in action after trying to copy a folder, I think there's one more string change we could make: if the source is a folder, instead display, "There is not enough space available at <filename>%1</filename> to hold the **folder**." It should only use the word "file" if the source is actually a file. Do you think you could make that change?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO