D12520: [PasteJob] Emit KDirNotify on paste

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 16 10:09:53 BST 2018

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  "perhaps fix storedPut to do that?"  --> I'm not in favour. Generally speaking, we want to do this at the highest level possible, so that batching N jobs doesn't trigger N notifications.

  This is e.g. why CopyJob does it, but FileCopyJob doesn't.

  Granted we don't have jobs which do multiple storedPuts right now (IIRC), but I can imagine a day where this is the case.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO