D15431: Make PersonPluginManager API public

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 14 11:33:26 BST 2018

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  Just some minor details and we are good to go :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> personpluginmanager.h:34
>  class KPEOPLE_EXPORT PersonPluginManager
>  {

Sorry, forgot to mention this in the first round. Since this class is now going to be part of public API, we should add at least a brief documentation and

  @since 5.51

(the version of Frameworks that this will land in)

> personpluginmanager.h:43
> +     */
> +    static void setAutoloadDataSourcePlugins(bool loadSystemDataSourcePlugins);
>      static QList<BasePersonsDataSource *> dataSourcePlugins();

Could you rename that argument as well, please?

> personpluginmanager.h:48
> +     *
> +     * Takes ownership of the "source"
> +     */