D14971: Combine display OSD icon files and move to plasma icon theme

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 12 14:55:08 BST 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Nah, I'll land this now, and bump `X-KDE-PluginInfo-Version` in `src/desktoptheme/breeze/metadata.desktop` before Frameworks 5.51 tagging.

  Thanks so much for your work here, Phil! I know it's been a long road, but I'm going to land this now.

  For your next patch, for all the icons that currently have a desktop-looking screen, could you make additional versions that have a laptop instead? Then we can patch KScreen for Plasma 5.15 to dynamically show one set or other other depending on whether you're on a laptop or a desktop. That'll be totally awesome.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master