D15321: [Calendar] Expose firstDayOfWeek in MonthView for calendar widgets to override the Locale

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 6 23:47:00 BST 2018

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Users may want to start the week on a Sunday, Saturday, or Monday without changing their locale's date formatting.

  CCBUG: 390330

  -----

  If accepted, I'll be adding something a cleaned up version of the following patch to DigitalClock, Calendar, ... and the rest I guess.

  https://github.com/Zren/plasma-applet-eventcalendar/commit/31c584900f318c8ae148ae9fbcc0ed58eccc5d9d

TEST PLAN
  DigitalClock widget still loaded fine.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/calendar/qml/MonthView.qml