D15180: kioexecd: watch for creations or modifications of the temporary files

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 6 07:15:26 BST 2018

jtamate marked an inline comment as done.
jtamate added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in kioexecd.cpp:129
> Maybe `constBegin()`/`constEnd()` here?

I always thought const iterators were meant to be used when the whole container is considered ReadOnly, not only its elements, looks like the compiler agrees:
kioexecd.cpp:138:36: error: no matching function for call to ‘QMap<QString, QDateTime>::erase(QMap<QString, QDateTime>::const_iterator&)’

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO