D6513: Add support for Attica tags support

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 5 10:51:50 BST 2018

leinir marked 16 inline comments as done.
leinir added a comment.

  i guess uncrustify isn't a magic bullet either, eh? ;) Thanks for the findings!

INLINE COMMENTS

> cfeck wrote in khotnewstuff_test.cpp:66
> Any rationale for using `fromLocal8Bit()` for fixed strings? If, for whatever reason, you do not want to use QStringLiteral or QLatin1String, please use fromUtf8(). This is what we ship for source files.

None apart from this being a modified version of an old test which used that function rather than the proper one. Fixed :)

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff