D15180: kioexecd: watch for creations or modifications of the temporary files

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 3 08:32:22 BST 2018

anthonyfieroni added a comment.

  I'm unhappy with that stop watching is on exit == 0, so when it's not, somehow, containers will continue to grow, it'll result in higher memory usage and slower performance. So stop watching should not depend on process return code, also same command should not stop container to shrink, that's my opinion, but i can miss something.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kioexecd.cpp:138
> +        m_openedBy.remove(command);
> +	}
>  }

Indentation

> main.cpp:261
>              qDebug() << "about to delete" << parentDir << "containing" << info.fileName();
> -            QFile(QFile::encodeName(src)).remove();
> -            QDir().rmdir(parentDir);
> +			QDir(parentDir).removeRecursively();
>          }

Indentation

> main.cpp:263
>          }
> +        if (mUseDaemon &&  exit_code == 0) {
> +            OrgKdeKIOExecdInterface kioexecd(QStringLiteral("org.kde.kioexecd"), QStringLiteral("/modules/kioexecd"), QDBusConnection::sessionBus());

Extra space after &&

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO