D15219: forbid sub-rules

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 2 15:32:45 BST 2018

cullmann created this revision.
cullmann added reviewers: vkrause, dhaumann.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
cullmann requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  sub-rules are a hassle

  they are only allowed for ints and floats

  they can easily replaced with an extra context

  I will patch all .xml files and forbid that, will make the implementation
  much nicer, as that is the only place we allow any "endless" nesting
  in the implementation

TEST PLAN
  make && make test

  > this is only the first part, need to finish all remaining .xml files

  R216 Syntax Highlighting

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES