D16395: Update the "About KDE" text

David C noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 31 19:25:53 GMT 2018

davidc added a comment.

  Thanks for the update, and for tightening some of the language. The only nag I have is with the last sentence in the first paragraph.

  Seeing Plasma described as "friendly" seems a bit like fluff and is an awkward choice of words for a user interface. I know you were probably going for "user-friendly" and that it would be a bit cumbersome when added to the sentence, but I think it might be best just to strike "friendly and powerful" entirely, since the sentence runs on a bit as it is.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui