D16421: Improve emblem contrast, legibility and consistency

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 27 00:36:54 BST 2018

bruns added a comment.

  @ndavis - can you upload the `git format-patch -1` output somewhere (temporary)?

  In D16421#348960 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16421#348960>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D16421#348959 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16421#348959>, @bruns wrote:
  >
  > > Tried to reproduce it here, but for me the bottom-right emblem just renders fine here:
  > >
  > > F6363939: Unpatched_locked_link_48.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6363939>

  There may also be a conceptual issue here - previously, the `emblem-locked` which is used for unaccessible (e.g. root owned) files was a lock with orange background, now it is green. For locked encrypted files green may be suitable, for unacessible files not so much.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons