D16137: Add an option to KConfigDialog to fit page contents horizontally

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 21 19:36:05 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D16137#346032 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16137#346032>, @kadabash wrote:

  > Vertical fitting only occurs on displays that Qt deems large enough.
  >  Displays that are just high enough to fit the content vertically
  >  are apparently sometimes not considered large enough.

  This is https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-3459

  We already put in a hack to work around this behavior once in D15406: Manually resize KCMUtilDialog to sizeHint() <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15406>. I think it's be fine to do the same thing here, as long as we write a comment explaining why that mentions the Qt bug report.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets