D16295: Remove PLASMA_NO_KIO

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 18 11:34:43 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, mart.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It is a remnant of the Active days and didn't even compile.
  This patch only removes those ifdefs, it doesn't fix any issues I found during (e.g. double lookups or the fact that `KRun::autoDelete` is the default now)

TEST PLAN
  I think the entire `KDE_PLATFORM_FEATURE_BINARY_COMPATIBLE_FEATURE_REDUCTION` could be removed, but one step at a time

  Compiles, dropping files on desktop still asks what do to and adding a widget or setting as wallpaper works

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  src/plasma/CMakeLists.txt
  src/plasma/config-plasma.h.cmake
  src/plasma/containment.cpp
  src/plasma/pluginloader.cpp
  src/plasma/private/associatedapplicationmanager.cpp
  src/scriptengines/qml/CMakeLists.txt
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/containmentinterface.cpp